1. Associate Dean of the School of Resource and Environment;
2. Doctoral supervisor;
Research Areas: sedimentology and reservoir geology.
Professional Title: New Century Excellent Talents Supporting Plan of Ministry of Education” in 2004.
1996, Doctor Degree, China University of Petroleum,Beijing
Member of Professional Organizations:
Chinese Society for Mineralogy Petrology and Geochemistry Committee of the Lithology and Archaeol.
1. more than 50 papers on core journals and conferences home and abroad
Major Research Projects:
1. National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program),
2. 40 projects of provincial level and oil field cooperation projects.
Major Technology Awards:
1. candidate for academic and technical leaders of Sichuan Province.
2.5 achievement awards beyond provincial level
3.China Science and Technology Development Foundation
4. Sun Yueqi Postdoctoral Award in 2000